Do you take insurance?
I am considered an out-of-network provider, which means that I am not contracted by insurance plans. However, many insurance plans do provide the opportunity to apply for reimbursement for therapy services received from out-of-network providers. Plans can vary widely, and you are responsible for determining what insurance benefits you receive and can obtain for reimbursement. In some cases, you can request a "single case exception", explaining why you are unable to find another provider with my same expertise in your area, and they may be able to cover the treatment. Please call your insurance company (phone number is on back of insurance card) prior to your first appointment and request further information regarding your out-of-network benefits.
Here are some helpful questions to ask your insurance company:
- I’m seeking out-of-network services with Dr. Kevin Kelly, what are the percentage of Providers fees that are reimbursable?
- Is there a deductible?
- What information do I need to submit to receive out-of-network reimbursement?
What address do I send the information to?
- Are there any time limitations regarding filing my claims?
How do I make a payment?
· I am considered an out-of-network provider, and do not accept insurance plans. However, I am happy to provide you with an invoice to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
· For more information on my fee structure, visit the services page.
Do I need to transfer over my medical records?
· No, you do not need to have your records transferred for care. I encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care provider. I am considered a consultant to address specific healthcare needs and ask that you provide a copy of your records for continuity of care.
Do you see pediatric patients?
· Should your child require management and treatment of ADHD, Dermatological issues (acne, psoriasis, eczema) or any other issues listed in my scope of practice I will be happy to see them. However, this is not a primary care facility and I will not be seeing coughs, colds, sore throats etc.