Start your journey to whole health today.
“I never have enough time with my doctor” whether it’s to discuss medical concerns, treatment plans, or exploration of preventative measures this phrase is resonating in our current healthcare environment. The demands placed on primary care providers by outside entities has impacted the time spent with patients and ultimately the delivery of healthcare. In many instances, these entities alter the management and scope of a physicians practice. Dr. Kelly has determined that acting as an adjunct to your primary care provider is the perfect solution. Each individual patient will be allowed the “time” to present their concerns and in turn Dr. Kelly will take the time to address and manage their specific healthcare need. Listed below are the areas of focus. For your convenience, the items have been presented systematically. These areas of focus have been given time parameters that we feel will best suit your personal needs. Please be mindful that if you have not been a patient of Dr. Kelly’s in the past 3 years you will be considered a New Patient and should plan accordingly.
- Cardiology: Hypercholesterolemia, Heart Disease Prevention/Risk Reduction, Palpitations, Hypertension, Stroke Prevention.
- Dermatology: Psoriasis, Eczema, Vitiligo, Acne.
- Endocrinology: Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Adrenal Fatigue, Diabetes Mellitus.
- Exercise Counseling
- Gastroenterology: Acid Reflux, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Constipation, Chronic Diarrhea, Fatty Liver, Gallbladder Disease, Yeast Overgrowth, Probiotics/Prebiotics and Gut Health, Gluten Allergy and Sensitivity.
- Men’s Health: Testosterone Replacement, Weight Loss,
- Neurology: Migraine, Chronic Headaches, Mental Fogginess, Dementia Prophylaxis, ADD/ADHD, Sleep Disturbance/Insomnia.
- Psychiatry: Anxiety, Depression.
- Weight Management
- Women’s Health: Bioidentical Hormone Replacement, PCOS, Osteoporosis
- Vitamin and Nutrition Counseling